THURSDAY NIGHT TROJAN FOOTBALL AT THE COLISEUM
Arizona Wildcats @ USC Trojans
Thursday, October 10, 7:30p.m.
TV: FOX Sports 1
Radio: 710ESPN & the Trojan Radio Network
USC is hosting a Football home game at the Coliseum on a Thursday night for the first time in the BCS era. We are excited about this opportunity and want all of the Trojan Family to come out to the Coliseum to cheer on the Trojans. Since the game is being held on a weekday all USC classes will still be in session and will operate on their normal schedules. Therefore there will be several changes to a typical USC game day that we want to make sure that everyone is aware of, and provide information on several alternatives that will make your experience attending the game a great one.
- Tailgating or picnicking will not be permitted on campus, no exceptions.
- This restriction includes campus buildings, parks, the Row, plazas, etc.
- Tailgating at the Coliseum and Expo Park will be allowed as on a normal game day.
- Here are some tailgating alternatives for this game that can provide great ways to celebrate your Trojan Football game day:
- Cardinal & Gold Picnic - For the first time ever the renowned Cardinal & Gold Picnic at the Coliseum will be open and available to all game ticket-holding fans, based on availability. Non Trojan Athletic Fund members may purchase C&G Picnic passes for $65/person while supplies last. Purchase link and information will be provided within the next few weeks. For more information please click here or call (213) 740-4155.
- Football Pre-Game Tailgate @ Galen Center – The Galen Center Founders Club will be open to a wonderful catered tailgate party for all fans to attend for $25/person. Please click here to view the tailgate menu. To reserve your Galen Center Tailgate passes please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Lawry’s Carvery at LA-Live is proud to offer USC vs. Arizona ticket holders 10% off on the day of the game. Just show your game ticket when you pay for your order to receive your discount. Check out the Lawry’s Carvery menu here http://www.lawrysonline.com/lawrys-carvery/menu
- LA Live - for fans parking at LA Live several restaurants and establishments there will be open and welcoming USC fans. For a comprehensive list of the restaurants and venues at LA Live please click here.
Please check back as we get closer to game day for special offers and promotions from the restaurants and establishments at LA Live for USC ticket holders.
- Football game attendees will not be permitted to park in on-campus lots. Although campus season parking pass holder passes will be honored for this game.
- Parking at the Coliseum will remain the same for pass holders of those lots.
- In addition to the lots at the Coliseum, the following parking areas will be available. If you have a season football parking pass for on-campus parking, your pass will be honored at these specific lots on the Thursday 10/10 game day:
- The USC Parking Center - 3401 Grand Ave. Enter off 35th street, East of Grand
- Parking Structure 1 - 3701 Flower Street. Enter off Flower, South of Figueroa
- Parking Structure 2 - 3335 South Flower Street. Enter off of Flower, north of Figueroa, or from Figueroa across from Entrance 3
- Shrine Lot - 645 Jefferson. Enter from Jefferson just east of Entrance 4 (Between The Shrine and Gateway), or from 32nd Street
- Click the following link for a USC parking map
- LA Live has partnered with the USC Athletic Department to allow USC game attendees to park in Lots 6 and 7 (Figueroa St. between 11th St. and 12th St.) at LA Live for the game, and take a complimentary shuttle from LA Live to the Coliseum. The price to park at LA Live is $20.
- The shuttles will be free to all USC game ticket holders, and will run continuously between LA Live and the Coliseum pre-game and post-game. Please check back on this site for specific shuttle pick up and drop off locations, as well as start and end times for the shuttles
Click the following link for an LA Live parking map
Additional parking for the Thursday game will also be available beginning at 4pm on first come, first serve basis at:
- St. Vincent Elementary School
- 2333 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Major Cross street Adams Blvd.
- Donation $20.00
- For more information please contact Sr. Cabrini Thomas at
- (213) 748-5367
Park & Ride Trojan Express Shuttles:
We are excited to partner with CID Entertainment to provide a "Park & Ride" Trojan Express Shuttle Bus service for the Thursday night USC vs. Arizona game at the Coliseum. Each of these busses will drop-off/pick-up near the Coliseum, on Exposition Blvd, between Pardee Way and Bill Robertson.
- Shuttles will be available at these convenient pick-up and drop-off locations in the greater Los Angeles and Orange County metro area.
- Anaheim Shuttle - American Sports Center Anaheim - Parking lot behind building 1500 S. Anaheim Blvd. Anaheim, CA, 92805
- Pasadena Shuttle - Courtyard Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town 180 N. Fair Oaks Ave. Pasadena, CA 91103
- Ontario Shuttle - Citizens Business Bank Arena, Parking Lot C 4000 E. Ontario Center ParkwayOntario, CA, 91764
- Ventura Shuttle - Ventura Beach Marriott Parking Structure 2055 E. Harbor Blvd.Ventura, CA, 93001
- Gardena/South Bay Shuttle - Park & Ride LotHarbor Gateway Transit Center 731 W. 182nd St. Gardena, CA, 90248
- To purchase your Park & Ride Trojan Express Shuttle pass for only $20, or to get more information, please visit: http://www.cidentertainment.com/home/usc_vs_arizona_2013.php
Metrolink Football Express from Orange County: Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) will provide Metrolink train service on Oct. 10 for the Thursday night USC vs. Arizona game at the LA Memorial Coliseum.
- Buy your Metrolink ticket at the station at the convenient ticket vending machine. From the menu, select your departure station and your destination station (LAUS, for LA Union Station). Choose regular round-trip fare and indicate the number of riders. Pay with cash, credit or debit cards. Round-trip tickets range from $14.50 to $30, depending on departure location.
- Take the Metrolink USC Football Express from Orange County stations to LAUS.
- From Union Station, take LA Metro Rail RED or PURPLE lines to 7th Street/METRO Center. Transfer to the EXPO line. Take the EXPO line to the Expo Park/USC stop. Transfers are free and easy with a valid Metrolink ticket.
- After the game, return to Union Station.
- The post-game Metrolink Football Express will travel south to Oceanside and all points in between.
- For more information, click here
Individual single game tickets can be purchased by clicking here to purchase on-line, or by calling 1-855-WE PLAY 4
We understand that this game is not as routine as a normal Saturday Game Day for our fans, but we hope that you will come out and support our team to help give the Coliseum a special atmosphere on this historic night. We look forward to seeing you at the Coliseum on Thursday, October 10th!